Alice is not the only one that loves the Wonderful Rabbit Tea. This Herbal Tea is a rare, special and exotic brew of White Tea and Mango. Lift your spirits with this anti-oxidant rich White Tea – This intoxicating and delicate soiree of ingredients has a perfect balance of sweet osmanthus blossoms and succulent mango pieces. Add a bit of sunshine to your day with this light,slightly sweet flavor to enliven your spirit . A superb gift of nature to nourish & enrich our experience in tea~
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Osmanthus Flower
- Magnolia vine
- Kola Nuts
- Rooibos (Calicotome villosa)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.