This is a magnificent Herbal Energy tea that is ever so perfumed with a delicate taste Slightly Smokey, Earthy yet Woody Sweet
This cup produces an earthy, roasted sweetness which gives you energy all day long naturally.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- Guayusa Leaves
- Kola Nuts
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.