This is a magnificent Herbal tea that is ever so perfumed with a delicate taste Mango
Add a bit of sunshine to your day with this light,slightly sweet flavor to enliven your spirit . A superb gift of nature to nourish & enrich our experience in tea
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.