Code 69 Herbal Tea is a relaxant and a tranquilizer herbal tea. Helps when in stressful situations, with high blood pressure and insomnia.
- Herbal tea (Camellia sinensis)
- White Pine – Vanilla
- Valerian root
- Black Walnut Hull
Valerian root is often used as a muscle relaxant and mild tranquilizer. The herb might have positive effects on the central nervous system. It is used to help reduce anxiety and overexertion. Valerian root is often used to reduce sleeping problems. Please note that for some individuals it may take two to four weeks until there is any improvement in sleeping pattern and mood.
Preparing Tea (How to Steep)
Because teas vary wildly in their oxidation levels and processing techniques, many teas will have different ideal brewing temperatures and steeping times
- Use fresh, pure, cold filtered water. Spring water is best.
- Take 1-2 Scoops of loose leaf tea and put into the infuser.
- Use an electric kettle with temperature control for best results.
- Steeped (soak the tea) anywhere between 180 and 200 degrees for 60 seconds to 3 minutes.